This course will equip you to negotiate effectively in a variety of contexts, whether it be contract negotiations for managers facing 'scope creep' or settlement negotiations for lawyers facing threats of legal action. The trainers on this course have extensive experience both as negotiators and mediators. They are well versed in modern negotiation skills theory and practice, and the materials that they use are contemporary and highly participative. Participants will also benefit from the on-line style inventories and interesting videos used on the course. The course can be conducted over two or three days and can be tailored, to meet clients' needs.
This course is accredited by the South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) and is aligned to unit standard unit standard 119939 Conduct Negotiations in Labour Mediation (NQF occupational qualification level 5, 6 credits).
Contact us for an obligation free quoteContact us
"You cannot put a cost to the value received = INVALUABLE OPPORTUNITY. To learn from the guru’s at this price is a bargain and I didn’t even have to negotiate."
- Ilena Power, Advocate
"John & Felicity made the theory come alive through drawing on examples of current practise. Their enthusiasm & passion for what they do is tangible and contagious as is their constant focus on learning and expanding their knowledge of their field."
- Jenny Bell, Justice and Women JAW (NGO)
"A thoroughly focused course that dealt handsomely with the topic and left me with a valuable resource."
- Neil Poynton, Python HR & Labour Solutions
"The course allows one to use instinctive tendencies at the right time. About timing!"
- Zuraya Adhikarie, Parliament Legal Services - Parliament
"An enriching, stimulating learning experience."
- Diane Davis, Advocate
"Comprehensive content, well organised with appropriate and insightful role plays."
- Mervyn Malamed, Positive Conflict Management
"This course improves the finer detail of negotiation techniques and strategies so that the skills of the negotiator are enhanced."
- Veerash Srikison, Mediator and consultant at Fair Pratice
"A great deal of learning across two full days of insights, fun and practice - highly recommended!"
- Angela du Plessis, Mediator, Commissioner, Coach
"I would highly recommend the course to anyone entering into negotiations with another individual or a group, the skills learnt here will completely change the game!"
- Bill Thomson, Chennells Albertyn Attorneys, Attorney & ADR Specialist
"I found the course to be stimulating and I enjoyed the practical relevance of the way in which it was presented. I would have no hesitation in recommending this course for aspirant negotiators seeking to learn more about the subject."
- Craig Burton-Durham, Head of Legal Services - Council For Medical Schemes
"The course was most insightful and beneficial. It is what I have come to expect and enjoy from Conflict Dynamics."
- Vishnu Moodley, Partner Vishnu Moodley & Company
"The strategic negotiation skills course will improve our service offering as attorneys by honing our skills."
- Shaun Hangone, Partner von Lieres, Cooper, Barlow and Hangone
"This was a wonderful experience, to be exposed to the huge and extensive experience of John and Felicity in negotiation and around the world."
- Mark Turpin, Consultant Kessels & Smit
"Hugely beneficial, opens up a new concept in negotiations. Moving away from position-based to collaborative bargaining."
- Rob Pitchford, Manager Purchasing, Contract Manufacturing and Production Planning at Inhep Electronics Holdings
"Refocuses what you think you know and brings home how much you still need to learn or revisit. It was an excellent course."
- Gerard Mavian, Group HR Manager Waltons