CD DIRECT PANEL
Conflict Dynamics recommends CD Direct mediators to parties in dispute. To join the CD Direct panel mediators must meet the following basic requirements, amongst others:
- have successfully completed the Conflict Dynamics' mediator skills training programme, or an accredited 40-hour equivalent.
- have conducted or observed at least two mediations over the 12 months prior to their application.
- will undertake at least six hours of mediation-specific Continuous Professional Development (CPD) over each year of their membership of CD Direct.
CD Direct panelists are eligible for:
- Free registration as a DiSAC Accredited Mediator. The Conflict Dynamics' CD Direct panel has been accredited by DiSAC as a mediation service provider and CD Direct panel members are registered with DiSAC.
- Free professional indemnity insurance cover in the event that Conflict Dynamics is joined in a claim against you for work undertaken as a member of CD Direct.
- Free attendance at Mediator Meetings. These are held a number of times each year either online or in Johannesburg and Cape Town, and occasionally in Durban. Each meeting is two hours long, followed by an opportunity for networking over drinks.
- By arrangement, two free 30-minute pre-mediation coaching or post-mediation debrief sessions per annum with a Conflict Dynamics Director.
To join CD Direct, please submit a completed Application Form to Craig Hulscher via email or call him on 011 669 9578.