CD DIRECT PANEL
Conflict Dynamics recommends CD Direct panelists to parties in dispute. To join the CD Direct panel must meet the following basic requirements, amongst others:
- have successfully completed the Conflict Dynamics mediator skills training programme, or an accredited 40-hour equivalent.
- have conducted or observed at least two mediations over the 12 months prior to their application.
- will undertake at least six hours of mediation-specific Continuous Professional Development (CPD) over each year of their membership of CD Direct.
- in the event that a mediator wants to make themselves available as a facilitator, coach, chairperson, investigator, or arbitrator, they must be able to demonstrate that have attended relevant training and have relevant experience in that role.
CD Direct panelists are eligible for:
- Recommendation to parties who request the services of a mediator, facilitator, coach, chairperson or investigator, or arbitrator.
- Free registration as a DiSAC Accredited Mediator. The Conflict Dynamics CD Direct panel has been accredited by DiSAC as a mediation service provider and CD Direct panel members are registered with DiSAC.
- Free attendance at CD Direct Mediator Meetings. These are held a number of times each year either online or in Johannesburg and Cape Town, and occasionally in Durban. Each meeting is two hours long, followed by an opportunity for networking over drinks.
- By arrangement, two free 30-minute pre-process coaching or post-process debrief sessions per annum with a Conflict Dynamics Director.
To join CD Direct, please submit a completed Application Form to Craig Hulscher via email or call him on 011 669 9578.