CONFLICT DYNAMICS PANEL
Conflict Dynamics recommends mediators, facilitators, chairpersons, and coaches to parties in dispute. To join the panels one must meet the following basic requirements, amongst others:
- have successfully completed the Conflict Dynamics mediator skills training programme.
- have conducted at least two mediations over the 12 months prior to their application.
- will undertake at least six hours of mediation-specific Continuous Professional Development (CPD) over each year of their panel membership.
- in the event that a mediator wants to make themselves available as a facilitator, coach, chairperson, investigator, or arbitrator, they must be able to demonstrate that have attended relevant training and have relevant experience in that role.
Conflict Dynamics panelists are eligible for:
- Recommendation to parties who request the services of a mediator, facilitator, coach, chairperson or investigator, or arbitrator.
- Free registration as a DiSAC Accredited Mediator. The Conflict Dynamics panel has been accredited by DiSAC as a mediation service provider and the panel members are registered with DiSAC.
- Free attendance at Mediator Professional Development sessions, subject to availability. These events are held a number of times each year either online or in Johannesburg and Cape Town, and occasionally in Durban.
- By arrangement, two free 30-minute pre-process coaching or post-process debrief sessions per annum with a Conflict Dynamics Director.
To join the Conflict Dynamics panel, please submit a completed Application Form to Craig Hulscher or call him on +27 10 036 3700.